Failed Jogging

I failed today! I can not do my morning jog because I didn't hear the alarm tone from mya hand phone. I was shocked when I see my phone and time was move at around 9 o'clock. I FAILED! Heheheh.

After I wash my face and clean my morning face, I turned on my laptop and connect to internet. Today, I do my life with same things. I try to find many chances to get work. But, at 12 my mom wants me to get her to Bintaro Plaza. She wants to meet tante Diah, tante Widha's friend, to buy health supplements. My mom was tryin that supplements to get healthy. And we meet her at Dunkin Doughnuts.

After my mom pay for it, we come home. Actually, we want to go to Carrefour. But, my mom said that the date is nanggung, because a couple days to go is 20. And she can shopping for the next term of her credit card payment. Then, we go home.

At home, I just do my common activities. Same eith yesterday, I just sit in front of my laptop and try to find chances and hopes.

Now, my home is get renovate for terrace part. My dad wants his terrace get bigger and can make the size of our living room bigger. And I just try to get creative in front of my laptop.

Today is slower than before. That's what I feel. I don't know why...

Now, I am ready to get sleep. And try to prepare what I am going to do tomorrow. On Friday, I will get next interview at Endeecom at Meruya. Wish me luck!

Good Night Everyone........

Quote: What is if there is still What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang