Get Trip to Merak Tonight

I wake up in the morning, and start jogging with my sisters today. When I ready to go, I've been little bit mad because uni does not wake up. I should try hard to get uni's wake up. After that, Dhilla said that she wants join the jogging. Then, three of us start jogging in early morning.

We got some conversation when we walk. And share about anything story with my oldest and little sisters. During the walk, uni stop in every 5 minutes to get her stomach and thigh powdered. Because of her pregnancy, when she walks, she feels her stomach itch and should be powdered.

After that, we get breakfast near from Indomaret. We eat pour rice. How come? We get some exercise and the we eat? Hahahhaha. How can we get thin? Uni wants to see TPS and we walk to there. When we arrived, TPS already full of people who wants vote the election process. Because of we didn't bring the registered form, we can not vote on that time.

After seeing the election, we go home. And starting our lazy time. All of people in my house are hard to take bath. Yeah, because that lazy thing. Then, we all ready to go to TPS. Furthermore, today is PEMILU. We should vote for this democracy's party. Indonesia is the only country which still role the democration system.

All of us, had vote for the PEMILU. And then we get home. And start our lazy time again. Actually, my father wants get on his new ship tomorrow. But, he was called by the agent of Merak's harbour to get on earlier tonight.

Now, I want to get my father arrive at Merak. I hope I can get him to the place safe and pray for the best on him in his new ship.

Maybe I want to continue write later, but I should do my duty as his son.

Wish me luck on the trip and get back safely.

Quote: Di mana ada pelabuhan di situ ada bokap gw, goodbye Dad..... Gw doain yang terbaik untuk Bokap. Mudah-mudahan terus selamat dan semangat dalam menjalani pekerjaan nakhodanya. Gw pun tak lupa meminta doa dari dia untuk keberuntungan dalam hidup gw ini. Dan mudah-mudahan dia kembali ke rumah dengan selamat. Selamat bertugas Ayah yang sekaligus orang yang jadi panutan gw. I will miss you Dad.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang