I Work!

Finally, today I get my dream. I can get what I want to do and what I am hoping on. Tomorrow I will start my first day on new company!

Today, I was accompanying Ucu to go to Pulo Gadung. I go with her because she wants to come her Martha Tillar book invitation. And it was held on their factory at Pulo Gadung. I follow Ucu whose get on with Amin, her new (old) driver. We arrived at 9 o'clock, and Ucu wants me to come in to the place. After that, my phone was ring and I should go on my seventh interview.

Amin get me to the place, and we look and search at Rukan behind Pulo gadung Trade Center (PTC). When I look for the place, mas Bambang, whose my interviewer shout to me. And I get to the place. I start my presentation to him, and talk with any kind of topics. When I finish my presentation, mas Bambang wants me to get work tomorrow.

I am really HAPPY! Because my fight and my hope get on through! After we have discussed for bargaining my salary, mas Bambang said that I can start my work tomorrow. I am really happy. Nevertheless, I've little bit upset because after I deal my work, other companies call me and want me to get new interview. But, I should be a professional person. Tomorrow, I will call to those companies that I've work at other place.

Tomorrow, I wil face my new life. And I hope I can do the best for my new experiences on my new place. I can't say any words about my happy feelings now. After I passed my first day, maybe I can share what the feelings.

I want to sleep now, and wake up in new glory feelings tomorrow. So, wait for me next.....

Quote: I can get my dream now, and I want get feel the process..... Thanks everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang