Long Time at Garage

I was try to do new thing on my life today. I try to wake up early in the morning, I do Subuh prayer, and I get a morning jogging today. It's so hard to make our body received the morning spirit, but I should keep and try to wake up early.

After doing subuh prayer, I set my clothes and wear shoes, and go outside with my mom. I miss this moment because I've never been do this activity almost 4 years. During my study at college, I never go out for morning jogging. After I wear my shoes, I start walk with my mom in my neighbourhood.

On the first time, I don't want run because my body would be sick if I force to do running. Then, I walked and get some conversation with my mom. Actually my mom want to get morning excercise in front of Indomaret with her friends which united on Senam Tera Sasana Bukit Nusa Indah. It's excercise group on my neighbourhood. And my mom has been joint with the group since a long time a go.

After my mom join with her group, I continued walk myself. I walk around my neighbourhood, and it took 45 minutes. Then, I go to Indomaret and take a rest and wait for my mom. My mom was done, and we go home with tiring condition. Fiuh... We took breakfast at Ketupat sayur near from Indomaret. My mom bought some breakfast for my dad.

When we arrived, my mom set the breakfast for my dad. And I turned on my laptop to do my surfing time. After that, my dad ordered me to go to garage which named Bengkel Joko. I take a bath and set myself to do my duty. I bring the car into garage to get car painting. My dad wants his car always in good-looking condition.

Oh no! I get very long time in Bengkel Joko. I came in at 9 o'clock, and go home at 5. Damn! It was 8 hours! I was bored and very sleepy when I wait for the car. Furthermore, the car should be painted today because my father want to go with his new ship. So, there is no time. Tommorow, I should back for finisihing the car.

Today, I get very long time waiting for the car. Maybe little bit bored, but I should do itu for my dad. After finish the car, I go home. My dad and my mom was back from their trip to find a new bed. They want share the bed, which bought bu my dad, to uni. Because their new bed is bigger than they have expect. My dad always say that the bed is like ring tinju. Hahahahha.

We took a dinner on ordering fried rice from Jonny. Jonny was the most popular fried ricer on my neighbourhood.We ordered two bowls of noddle. We eat together without my two sisters. Uni is stay on her house and Dhila was stayed on Bunda's house. Just the three of us.

My last two posts were get comments from people whose read my blog. I am very happy to see that. I am a person who can receive corections and opinions from others. With others opinions, I can correct myself, what I do better than before. And I hope with their opinions, I can do my best and do more.

This week is short. Because on Tuesday Indonesia will celebrate the election day, which called Pemilu. On my opinion, I get sick of the caleg promotion. I don't care it. But, should I give my vote on this party? I can not find the best reason on it. Because my country is full of fake persons. So, who bloody cares? Depend on that day, if I want I will vote, but if I don't want, who cares?

There are some of my duties today. Furthermore, I still looking 1 word and it called job!

Quote: Aku gemuk lagi (BIP) Pada bintang-bintang (peter pan).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang