STRONG

This is not the end of the world. I just try to be a better man. I hope there will be miracles that make me more and more mature. When I see myself now, I can see a different part of myself. Otherwise, maybe now I am on my death way.

I want to get back up from this fall down. I want to be myself, and I want do anything that make me actualized. A few days ago and today I can not make myself get used in positive ways. But, I always pray for the good things when I start my new day.

There are many peoples who pray for the best of me. So, I should proud to them and make myself get up from this conditions. Now, I want get one thing. What? I want get my positive spirit back. I want face this life in a good way and agood spirit.

I don't want to be pathetic! I want get more good! I want to be a nice man! I want SHOUT!




God, please give strong passion on this condition!

I want to be STRONG!

Quote: Strong in facing your life, and you will get what is the strong means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang