NEXT

Tomorrow is gonna be my another chance day. So, I should do the best to present myself for getting a job. Actually, I still enjoy what I do and what I want to do in this phase. Tomorrow I will be face another interview. It's gonne be my fifth interview. So, I should prepare all the things to face tomorrow.

What I want to write every night is just everything that bother my mind. Every night I just want to make it more explained. I write, so I try to explain it for myself. Day by day I just try to write more and more fluent. So, I can share or make everyone who read my notes can feel with the same feeling to me.

Everyone maybe just know about themselves. But, if they can share with good ways, maybe it can more useful for others. I want to prove it. Until I realize that writing is the best part of my life.

This week is same with previous weeks. The "keramat" phone is not shake on my phone. I still make a hope and always to struggle to get my dream. What is it? WORK! Hahahahah. If I can't get it, so I will always try and try.

Maybe now is harder than my previous phase when I face my jobless time. But, in this phase I learn a lot of things. I can do what I never do before. And, I can make myself learn about this hard life.

FIGHT, FIGHT AND FIGHT! Maybe this beautiful life is prepared for me. Thanks God! I am Yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang