Strong Ridiculous

What happen if in our head full of many ridiculous things?

Maybe, sometimes I get so many to do with those. But, actually I don't really care about how to deal with.

Some peoples do the ridiculous things to win. But, they can't deal with the risk. Sharpen the things that I should do, maybe will reduce the risk. Otherwise, I can't sure how to win and what to win.

Why so many people become bad guy to get through what they want?

I shall do the reasonable things to get win. Because, I want to achieve my goal and deal with any risk that I would get. Unless, I already know what kind of happiness I would find. Not only find, but also guess the answer.

Furthermore, I will confidence to get through ahead. Who cares? Who really cares about what I do and what I did? Unless, me and myself.

Find and guess.

Those two words are walking inside my head. In life, I could feel that find is hard. Because, I would be challenged to how hard is my struggle. My effort, my dream, my life, become big and bigger question. So, I should guess what happen with those.

Nevertheless, I am so lucky to get these kind of challenge. Maybe it sounds piece of cake. But, I know there aren't easy things in this world. Everything should be done on me. Struggle and fight with a lot of obstacle.

Yayaayaya, I knew it. Sorry, I just want to explain it. That sounds ridiculous right? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang