Good Person

Sometimes I felt if I couldn't get drive myself into a good attitude. But, sometimes I see that I am strong enough person. Actually, I really know how deep I realize with myself anyway.

Somebody said to me that I was a tough person, hard. And even I can not see what I want to get. Sometimes smooth, but sometimes it's hard to get the "dream" word.

When I walk into my day, I feel like a bored things that I faced everyday. But, sometimes I want realize that I achieve my life into one word, it called happiness.

A boy that walk in the train station and singing all the time for a handful money, blind man whose walk step by step sell a kerupuk, and many things that force me to get down and down.

I love my life anyway. Because I could feel the joy of many step of mine. Nevertheless, I want to get lots of meaning from step by step. What kind of feeling that I face, and what kind of dreams that I want to achieved.

Being a good person become my middle name. Otherwise, I could kill myself into a black hole. Cooperative with colleague, become a nice and good worker, make lots of idea which good for anyone, and many more.

If I don't do that, I will losse so many things. I will losse my life. Especially, feel in good daily routine. Yes, routine become a good person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARYA IKHWAN ARYANDI

Perintis Periklanan Itu Bernama Nuradi

Nasi Padang Agensi Jepang